How NOT To Motivate Your Kids:
5 Destructive Phrases
That Backfire On Parents
– Do your children often resist when you ask them to do something?
– Have you ever wondered why some kids cooperate without punishments or rewards?
– Are you worried about your kids’ lack of motivation?
Join Us For A Live Free Teleseminar!
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
6:00 pm Pacific / 9:00 pm Eastern
In this live teleseminar, Sherlyn Pang Luedtke, Parenting Success Coach and Founder of Present Parent Training, will reveal 5 very common phrases that you might be using which trigger resistance from your children. She will describe the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and how each affects a child’s success in the long term. She will also teach powerful ways of communicating with your kids so that you can gain cooperation and reduce power struggles.
Register now for this FREE event!
Thank you for visiting my site. Due to our rapid growth, I would like to give you the gift of private email access to me for your registration needs and for any questions you might have in your parenting. As a bonus gift, you will receive a special invitation to my upcoming live teleseminar event with a Health Professional on the 5 Secrets to Having Disease-Free Kids. As an additional bonus give, you will receive a complimentary One-On-One Personalized Coaching Session.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Send an email with your name, email address, and how you heard about this event to my PRIVATE account at Sherlyn@PresentParentTraining.com.
To review, YOU GET:
– 60 Minute Live Teleseminar: How NOT To Motivate Your Kids on May 24
– 60 Minute Live Teleseminar: 5 Secrets to Having Disease-Free Kids (Date TBA)
– 60 Minute One-On-One Personalized Coaching Session for Parenting Success
– Private Email Access to Sherlyn Luedtke for your Parenting Questions
TOTAL VALUE OF OVER $1,200!
REGISTER TODAY by emailing Sherlyn@PresentParentTraining.com
I look forward to connecting with you and supporting you in being the parent and person of your highest intentions.